Looking for a new career with good pay? We are currently hiring for residential trash/recycle drivers.
We operate in a drug free environment. All CDL positions are subjected to federally mandated random drug testing
Class B or A CDL residential route driver
Starting pay $21 per hour with benefits
Sometimes described as 80% cross training and step aerobics and 20% driving
- Over 21 and have a valid Class A or B CDL with air brakes endorsement with good driving record
- If you don’t have a CDL, we are willing to train the right person to help them get their Class B CDL
- Able to lift 40+ lbs multiple times throughout the day and also be able to get in and out of truck all day long; this is a very physical and demanding job
- Responsible for pre/post trip vehicle inspections (checking all fluids, safety equipment, brakes, tires, etc.)
- Safely operate trash trucks on roadways and in residential areas while following all driving laws
- Have a positive attitude and good communication skills when dealing with customers and/or the public
- Ability to work in various and changing weather conditions, as well as exposure to some fumes and odors
- Affordable health care and dental plans for employee, spouse and children
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount on trash/recycling collection services within our service area
- 401k with company match
CDL Permit residential route driver- EARN AS YOU LEARN!
Starting pay $15 per hour with benefits
We help you get hour Class B Commercial Drivers License by teaming you up with another CDL Driver
Once obtained and on personal route $18.50 per hour immediately and up to $21 per hour within the first year.
Job Description, same as above
If interested email your resume to email@example.com or fill out an application at 10100 E. 102nd Ave., Henderson, CO 80640 between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. If applicable, please bring current copy of MVR (within last 30 days).