Sign up your neighbor and get a free month service!!!
Please ensure that when your neighbor calls to set up their service, they have your name and address available. Your free month will be applied as a credit on your next invoice.
Don't forget you can always go to our website to make a secured payment, sign up for auto-pay, e-mail us account requests, any concerns or compliments. We also have updated weather alerts pertaining to our service as well.
- Weight Limit is 40 pounds on all trash cans and/or bags.
- Please double bag all animal waste
- We cannot accept any liquid waste (oil, paint, etc), batteries, concrete, dirt or rocks.
Recycling is picked-up every other week on your normal collection day. If you would like to add recycling please call our office at 303-791-3827. Please visit our website at www.prodisposal.net for further recycling information
Weekly Trash Service
- Unlimited household trash(trash you generate from your kitchen and bathrooms on a daily basis)
- 15 bags of yard waste.
- 10 bundles of tree limbs (4ft in length and 2ft width)
**Empty containers and lids will be returned to the front of your residence**(Excluding Mission Viejo/Meadowood/HRCA)
Mission Viejo/Meadowood/HRCA HOA:
- 8 Trash cans, bags or combination of household trash (trash you generate from your kitchen and bathrooms on a daily basis)
- 6 bags of yard waste
- 6 bundles of tree limbs (4ft x 6ft)
Please remit payment withtin 12 days to avoid any interruption in service.
A $10.00 late fee will be added to all past due invoices.
A $25 fee will be added to all returned checks.
A $20.00 processing fee may apply to early terminations of service and refund checks.
Email Alerts - Sign Up Now:
Get News, Route Delays, Weather Alerts, Holiday Schedule, and much more emailed right to you. Call us with your email or sign up at the top of the page.
Special & Large Item Pick Ups:
Anything above and beyond your normal household trash, please call the office 1 day prior to your normal collection day to schedule your items to be picked up. If your pickup is on Monday, Please call no later than Friday afternoon. *There may be a extra charge for certain items.*
New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day
If a holiday falls on a weekday, your trash/recycle service will be delayed by one day; with Friday pick-ups occuring on Saturday.
If ever in doubt about an observed holiday, please check online or contact our office.