Earn as you learn and gain your CDL license with Pro Disposal.
We are currently accepting applications for CDL Permitted residential route drivers in the metro Denver area, and offer outstanding pay and benefits for those just starting their CDL driving career.
Our earn as you learn program pairs you with experienced CDL drivers to help you achieve your Class B commercial license while on the job covering residential trash & recycling routes for Pro Disposal.
Pay for trainee drivers starts at $17 per-hour. Once you obtain your CDL, well increase your pay to our standard driver rates starting at $21 per-hour. Trainee drivers still receive Pro Disposals benefits package, including paid vacation & holidays, a 401k plan, affordable health insurance and service discounts.
This is a convenient way to earn your CDL and is a great opportunity for someone who wants an ideal work/life balance in a team-oriented environment.
Do You Have What It Takes to Earn Your CDL with Pro Disposal?
Below are the standard qualifications to earn as you learn with Pro Disposal:
- Over 21 years of age
- Have a CDL permit and good driving record
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds multiple times during the day and be able to get in and out of the truck all day long
- Ability to assist in pre & post trip vehicle inspections (checking fluid levels, safety equipment, brakes, tires, etc.)
- Ability to safely operate trash trucks on roadways & in residential areas while following all driving laws
- Ability to exhibit a positive attitude and have good communication skills when dealing with customers and/or the public
- Ability to work in changing weather conditions and exposure to some fumes and odors
Pro Disposal offers:
- Great pay, starting at $17 for permit drivers and $21/hour once you obtain your CDL
- Affordable health & dental plans for employees, spouses & children
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on trash & recycling services within our service area
Start Working Towards Your CDL with Pro Disposal
Ready to make the next move in your driving career? Now is the perfect time. There are three ways to apply:
- Reply to our Zip Recruiter Ad
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out an application in person at 10100 E. 102nd Ave, Henderson, CO 80640 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Pro Disposal is an equal-opportunity employer and operates in a drug-free environment. All CDL positions are subject to federally-mandated random drug screening.