Class B or A Residential Trash Collector Jobs
Pro Disposal is seeking experienced CDL drivers in the metro Denver area to join our team as a residential route driver.
As a residential route driver at Pro Disposal, employees receive industry-leading benefits, competitive pay and an opportunity to work for a community leader on the front lines of daily operations.
Residential waste driving offers the best work-life balance among CDL jobs, with strong work/life balance completing 100% local routes. Pro Disposal offers a team atmosphere and is committed to be the best in the industry. We take significant pride in the work that we do day in and day out and that were the guys who return the cans.
Think you have what it takes to be a Pro Disposal driver? Learn more about job requirements and the benefits we offer below.
Job Requirements: Class B/A Residential Trash Collection Jobs
This is no ordinary trash pickup job. As the guys who return the cans working at Pro Disposal is sometimes described as 80% cross training and step aerobics and 20% driving.
Pro Disposal Drivers must be:
- Over 21 years of age
- Have a valid class A or B CDL with an air brakes endorsement & good driving record
- Able to lift 40+ pounds multiple times during the day and be able to get in and out of the truck all day long
- Responsible for pre & post trip vehicle inspections (checking fluid levels, safety equipment, brakes, tires, etc.)
- Able to safely operate trash trucks on roadways & in residential areas while following all driving laws
- Able to exhibit a positive attitude and have good communication skills when dealing with customers and/or the public
- Able to work in changing weather conditions and exposure to some fumes and odors
Benefits of Working as a CDL Driver at Pro Disposal
Pro Disposal offers great benefits and a work-life balance you wont get with long-haul CDL jobs.
Pro Disposal offers:
- Great pay, starting at $21/hour
- Affordable health & dental plans for employees, spouses & children
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on trash & recycling services within our service area
Training Opportunities for Aspiring CDL Drivers
Dont have your CDL yet? We can help. Pro Disposal is willing to train the right candidates as part of our earn as you learn driver training program. View the Earn as You Learn job description to learn more.
Apply for a CDL Job at Pro Disposal Today
Ready to make the next move in your driving career? Now is the perfect time. There are three ways to apply:
- Reply to our Zip Recruiter Ad
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out an application in person at 10100 E. 102nd Ave, Henderson, CO 80640 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Pro Disposal is an equal-opportunity employer and operates in a drug-free environment. All CDL positions are subject to federally-mandated random drug screening.