Pro Disposal prides itself in providing the best customer service in the trash industry, along with transparent, up-front pricing, dependability and a commitment to the environment.
At Pro Disposal, we believe we are the best trash service in Colorado, servicing residential customers in nearly 50 suburban Denver zip codes.
Colorado Community Media Readers Vote Pro Disposal the Best Trash Service in the Area
Were not the only ones who believe in our trash service. In 2017, Readers of Colorado Community Media voted Pro Disposal the best trash service in Centennial, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Littleton, Arvada, Englewood, Golden, Lone Tree, North Glenn, Westminster and Wheat Ridge.
Other Accolades in Lone Tree
Along with being named to the Best of the Best list in Lone Tree, a recent customer satisfaction survey indicated that 95% of Lone Tree residents responded favorably when describing Pro Disposals services in the community. At the same time, Pro Disposals primary driver in Lone Tree was nominated as a finalist in a National Driver of the Year trash industry competition, sponsored by the National Waste & Recycling Association (NWRA).
Why Pro Disposal is the Areas Top Trash Company
For trash and recycling services in our Denver service area, no other companies can match Pro Disposal. Why?
- Pro Disposal is a local company committed to the communities we live in
- Pro Disposals Elite Pro residential trash service provides unlimited household trash pickup* and we gladly return empty bins to your garage area after pickup. Our drivers do this so you dont have to!
- Pro Disposal accepts up to 15 bags of yard waste a week so you can tackle your yard work on Sunday and have all your leaves gone by trash day
- Pro Disposal offers the best recycling services in town too, providing convenient single-stream recycling solutions for a low fee
- To make larger projects more convenient, Pro Disposal also offers reliable roll off dumpster rental services. Choose from 10, 12 and 15 cubic yard roll offs.
Since 1999, Pro Disposal has grown from a one-truck company to become the areas premier trash and recycling provider with a fleet of 40 trucks servicing over 60,000 residential customers.